So 2017 is over and wow, what an adventure it’s been! Today is 31st December and it’s hard not to sit and reflect on the incredible year that it has been, without a doubt the best year of my life so far! I’ve done so many incredible things, met some amazing people and grown so much as a person. So as I’m sat he reflecting I thought composing a little blog posts to sum the year up will be nice to look back on and to remind myself of the wonderful year I’ve had.
– From 1st January I took part in ‘Veganuary’, making a pledge to go vegan for the month of January and once the month finished I saw no reason to go back! One of the best decisions I have ever made and now it’s become a huge part of me and something I am incredibly passionate about.
– We got our little Teddy, a tiny pup who is still so small and we can’t imagine the house without him now!
– I shot a short film with some very talented people! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_fZ4sl8nDl0
– In March I booked my first professional TV acting job! An EE ad where I played the ice cream gal 😉 Had the best time on set, I wish I could be on set shooting every week!
– Went to the King Arthur film premiere and walked down the same red carpet as David Beckham, Charlie Hunham, Poppy Delevingne and so many other famous faces!
– The highlight of my year being the biggest adventure I’ve been on to date! A ROADTRIP ACROSS THE USA! I flew on my first long haul flight to New York and travelled across over a third of the states ending in Los Angeles. Stopping off in places such as Memphis, New Orleans, Austin and LAS VEGAS, I met some incredible people and made the best memories that I’ll never forget!
– 3 weeks after getting back from the states I went back to Disney Land Paris after 15years for my 21st with one of my oldest friends and had the most magical time!
– On July 13th I turned 21!
– In August I went to my first festival (ever) in Budapest, it was an experience to say the least! I finally got to see Biffy Clyro perform and got to live out all my festival style dreams!
– In September after deciding not to start the Acting course I got into at Arts university Bournemouth, I got a promotion at work, and now I have more money to do even more incredible things in 2018!
And in between all of that I did SO much more…
Here’s to even more adventures in 2018!